Certified Scrum of Master
Popular Employer Salaries for Certified Scrummaster (CSM)
The top respondents for the job title Certified Scrum master (CSM) are from the companies InfoSys Limited, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMCC) and HCL Technologies Ltd.. Reported salaries are highest at Capgemini where the average pay is Rs 1,225,000. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMCC), earning around Rs 1,224,490. InfoSys Limited pays the lowest at around Rs 722,801. Tata Consultancy Services Limited also pays on the lower end of the scale, paying Rs 967,000.
The Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification Training provides a comprehensive overview of the Scrum framework for agile project management and will prepare you to become a certified Scrum Master. You’ll learn the basics of Scrum and the Scrum lifecycle, how to organize a Scrum team and set up a project, and how to implement a Scrum, from releases and sprints to enterprise transformation. This two-day classroom training will open new career opportunities for you in multiple industry sectors. Scrum is growing very fast. Around 65% of IT enterprises have adopted scrum for their complex projects globally. In fact, companies are using scrum for Marketing, business development and operations as well. It’s a modern framework which suits the ever-changing business environment, the inspect and adapt coupled with the quick feedback cycle makes product delivery fast.
Price includes Training, Exam, Study material and Certification.
- 2-day classroom training
- CSM exam fee included
- Certification from scrum alliance
- 15+ years highly experienced trainers
- Complimentary access to 5 courses
- Life time access to study material
- 24/7 Instructor support
- Unlimited mock exams
- 2 years membership with scrum alliance
- Real life project experience
WHY SHOULD YOU GO FOR CSM® CERTIFICATION
As per 2017 state of scrum report, Scrum is the go-to solution for Complex IT projects. 86% of such projects use Scrum.
Organizations are going through Agile Transformation. Major Companies Such as IBM, Wipro, Infosys, TCS, etc. are moving to Agile at a rapid scale.
Scrum Masters are leading this change. Half a million professionals like you have earned Scrum master Certification till now.
.Value to Individuals
- Professional credibility– The Scrum Master training will enable you to learn concepts which will help you join an agile team seamlessly.
- Personal satisfaction– Be content with the fact that you have skilled up in a niche area and are a subject matter expert with our highly competitive CSM certification cost in India.
- Salary- Get considered for pay grades which were earlier out of your reach as Certified Scrum Masters can easily demand upwards of $100k as salary.
- Job search– Gain an advantage in your search for a suitable job with unique skill-sets and stay a cut above the rest.
- Professional growth– Advance your career with the Scrum Master training as it upgrades your current skillsets and learn new technologies in a holistic manner
Value to Organizations
Industry leaders and organizations have come to realize that Certified Scrum Masters can improve the quality of work wherever there are team structures involved. The abilities of a Certified Scrum Master to an organization are manifold:
- Job essentials– It is imperative for organizations to forecast for the future in terms of required subject matter experts and the CSM certification helps you do exactly that and upscale your organization.
- Filling skills gaps– With the CSM training you will be able to identify methodologies which can be used to improve organizational performance and team confidence.
- Increased engagement – The skills imparted via the Certified Scrum Master certification training will help you engage with the organisational hierarchy to drive better decisions that improve overall productivity, making you stand out as the stellar performer.
- Continuous improvement – This course helps you imbibe the core of CSM, which is to continually and actively detect areas that require fine-tuning and come up with creative ways of resolution.
There is no set of eligibility requirements to attend this ScrumMaster Certification course and it can be taken by any professional who wants to deepen their understanding of Scrum.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
The following categories of professionals should take the CSM training course and obtain certification:
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals who would like to pursue a career as a professional Scrum Master
1.1 SCRUM @ High Level
1.12 Advantages of Timebox
1.14 Daily Scrum
1.15 Daily Scrum
1.16 User Story
1.17 Story Card Information
1.18 Definition of Done
1.19 Product Backlog
1.20 Sprint Backlog
1.21 Sprint Planning
1.22 Sprint Planning
1.23 Sprint Review
1.24 Sprint Retrospective
1.25 Making Retrospectives Effective
1.26 Different Roles
1.27 Product Owner
1.28 Product Owner Role
1.29 Product Owner Role
1.3 Scrum History
1.30 Scrum Master
1.31 What Does A Scrum Master Do
1.32 What The Scrum Master Should Not Do
1.33 The Team Developers
1.34 Building A Scrum Team
1.35 Building Empowered Teams
1.36 Role Of A Manager
1.37 A New Role For A Manager
1.38 Some Specialist Roles You May Want
1.39 Distributed Scrum Teams
1.4 What is Scrum?
1.40 Best Practices In Distributed Scrum
1.41 Target Audience
1.42 Certifications Overview
1.43 Scrum With Carreercatalyst
1.44 Contact Us for More Information
1.5 What is Agile?
1.6 Why Agile?
1.7 Agile Methodologies
1.8 Scrum Life Cycle
1.9 Terminologies used in SCRUM